As we all know flowers add so much beauty to the wedding and brings a great statement to the overall look of your celebration. Look at that amazing floral arch Prince Harry and Meghan had at their wedding, a vision that will stay forever in our minds and so when determining your vision it is important to find the right creative floral designer for your needs.
1. When researching to find what floral designer is the right choice for you it would be advantageous to get referrals from your planner together with the creative team you have put together including your venue as they will all have wonderful recommendations.
2. Questions to ask your floral designer would be to ask how long he has been in business. How much experience have they had working on weddings? Ask to look at their portfolios and no doubt they can give you client referrals.
3. Your floral designer will take the time to get to know your tastes and will discuss how they will make your wedding design special from the moment your guests arrive.
4. It is important to establish a budget parameter based on your floral vision.
5. When selecting your florist, ask if he will be on site with the installation or who will some one else be representing the company for installation. Also ask how the breakdown of all the floral elements will be handled.
6. You can find your design inspiration from magazines, botanical gardens, interior design magazines, art work and of course your own inspiration. Gather all this when meeting your floral designer so he can begin to build your ?own? design.
7. Make sure when choosing your guest table floral it is not too tall so guests cannot see people across the table. Make sure guest table floral are the right size for the table.
8. Think about your color palette and the general style you like rather than obsessing over a certain flower. Flowers are very seasonal so think about which will work best for the season.
9. Ask for a sample centerpiece for guest tables so if any changes need to be made they can be done at this time. Hence NO surprises on the day.
10. Make sure your florist visits your venue or at least has worked the location before he gives you the proposal so that all costs can be accounted for and that there are no restriction when installing and they are aware of breakdown policies of the venue.